Our massage therapist is trained to find this tension and release it using a technique called Neuromuscular therapy. Neuromuscular therapy works directly with the fascia in your body which improves circulation and lymphatic drainage, thus improving the flow of nutrients to the tissues and the removal of toxins from the body.
Massage therapy improves flexibility and joint range of motion, reduces inflammation, and improves muscle tone. Massage therapy is a hands-on approach to healing that uses touch to manipulate soft tissues in the body, including muscles, tendons, and ligaments. By applying pressure and using specific techniques, massage can help to relieve tension, reduce pain, and promote overall relaxation and well-being.
Whether you’re dealing with physical pain, emotional stress, or a combination of both, massage therapy can be a valuable tool for restoring balance to the body and mind. With regular massage sessions, you can experience the healing benefits of touch and achieve optimal health and wellness.
Clinical Therapeutic Massages
In our serene massage therapy suite, you will experience a clinical therapeutic massage from our certified licensed massage therapist. Oftentimes, she may incorporate other healing modalities such as aromatherapy, touch for health, prenatal massage, neuroreflex technique, and lymphatic drainage therapy. Under the guidance of our doctors, our therapist is allowed to provide a more medically specific and effective treatment.
The Personalized Approach
Many of our patients receive a therapeutic massage before chiropractic care to release the tense muscles that are part of the joint and nerve pressure. This is found increase the ability for the doctors to have a more effective treatment.
With this dual approach, we can get to the root cause of your problem and speed up the healing process by releasing these imbalances or restrictions and reducing the stress placed on our central nervous system. We are then able to use our innate ability to self-heal and restore our body back to equilibrium.
Initial new patients meet our doctor briefly before a session for a wellness exam in order to note any circulatory health issue along with blood pressure screenings. We offer packaged discounted rates and additional specialized massage types to enhance the effectivity of your treatments. See below for a full list of our massage services and give our office a call to set your appointment!
- 60- or 90-minute massage durations – Most of our patients choose the below add-ons to further benefit their session.
- Hot stone massage (only 90 minutes) – Hot stone massage allows the therapists to heat and massage your tissue in order to better relax and loosen your body as needed.
- Static and/or dynamic cupping massage (only 90 minutes) – Cupping massage uses suction cups to promote increased bloodflow to your skin and muscle tissue in order to relieve muscular tension, optimize cellular healing, regeneration, & repair, and accelerate pain reduction.
- CBD relax & recover massage – In using CBD infused lotions with massage, our LMBT is able to provide one of the best massage therapies available for injury recovery, relaxation & stress reduction, pain relief, and improving joint health. Highly recommended!
- Reflexology massage – Relexology is a massage technique that applies pressure to different points on/around the feet, hands, ears, and other interconnected acupressure points in order to promote stress/pain relief.
Why Do We Recommend Body Work Therapeutic Massage At Our Center?
- It’s under a doctor’s supervision as a team
- Clinical and serene setting
- Balances faulty movement muscle patterns
- Complements WWC’s chiropractic and wellness care
- Improves circulation
- Stress and fatigue reduction
- Addresses trigger point muscles that hinder joint movement
- Effective detox lymphatic drainage
- Safe techniques for pregnant women
Take The First Step Today On Your
Journey To Health and Vitality
Do you have questions about our services and program on starting your path for better health and longevity? Click below to take our free health quiz and determine if Weddington Wellness Center is right for you!